Raiders Rumors On Derek Carr, Rich Bisaccia, Mike Mayock, NFL Officials After Bengals Wild Card Loss
4 months ago
Raiders rumors are swirling around Derek Carr, Rich Bisaccia, Mike Mayock, NFL Officials, Gus Bradley, Greg Olson, and Tom Cable after the Raiders lost 26-19 to the Bengals in the 2022 NFL playoffs. Raiders owner Mark Davis has some tough choices to make around the Raiders future. Subscribe to the Raiders Report for more news and rumors this entire offseason: https://www.youtube.com/raidersreport?sub_confirmation=1
Las Vegas Raiders Rumors & News Today:
- Blame Derek Carr for the loss?
- Keep Rich Bisaccia?
- Fire Mike Mayock?
- NFL Officials Punished
- 3 Coaches getting fired?
Derek Carr on keeping Rich Bisaccia:
I think we can all think that he's the right guy. He's proven that people listen to him. Our team listens to him. And I love him so much, I'm thankful for him. All those things will be decisions that I don't make, I don't get to make. I just play quarterback ... but with everything that went on, if you really look at what happened, all the pieces missing, everything that changed, yeah, he held it together.
Maxx Crosby on keeping Rich Bisaccia:
If it was up to me, I think everyone in the world knows what my decision would be. I love Rich. You know, I'm biased, obviously, but he's -- he's a great coach ... he came in and got us to 10 wins. We came on the road, on a short week, and gave Cincinnati everything they could handle. One of the best people I know. One of the most honest dudes I know. And I'll go to bat for him any day of the week. I love that dude to death. He knows that. I appreciate everything he's brought to the table. I hope we keep doing it.
From ESPN’s Adam Schefter on the NFL officials in the Raiders vs. Bengals game:
Referee Jerome Boger and the crew that worked the AFC wild-card game between the Las Vegas Raiders and Cincinnati Bengals are not expected to officiate again this postseason after their problematic performance Saturday highlighted by a controversial whistle. The NFL grades officials after each game, and Boger and his crew are not expected to receive high marks for Saturday, when they ruled that a whistle occurred after Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd caught a touchdown from Joe Burrow -- although replays appeared to show otherwise.
Follow Mitchell Renz on social media for more Raiders news:
Past Raiders Report Videos:
- Raiders vs Bengals Reaction, Highlights + Raiders Rumors On Derek Carr, Bisaccia, 2022 NFL Playoffs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LItEFvTvDdU
- Raiders vs Bengals AFC Wild Card Preview & Prediction + Derek Carr News: NFL Playoffs 2022: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTyx3b7UpJA
- Raiders vs. Bengals Rumors & 5 BURNING Questions On Derek Carr, Rich Bisaccia, Josh Jacobs, Weather: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeMvprSo4OQ
NFL playoff games today:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Questions asked today:
- Who should get blamed for the Raiders loss?
- Should the Raiders keep Bisaccia as the HC?
- Should the Raiders fire Mike Mayock?
- Should the Raiders fire Greg Olson?
- Should the Raiders fire Tom Cable?
- Should the Raiders fire Gus Bradley?
#Raiders #RaidersVsBengals #RaidersRumors #CSUS2022