Why TV’s ‘This is Us’ Is Making People Throw Out Their Crockpots
On Tuesday's episode of NBC's acclaimed series “This Is Us,” a fire caused by a Crock-Pot erupted in the Pearson household, sparking viewer fear in their own beloved slow cookers. Crock-Pot...
2018-01-26 22:19:07
111
This Is Us
Crock Pot
Inside Edition
Food
TV
Cat-animals
Ie Entertainment
Cooking
Fire
Throw Out
News & Politics
More information about This Is Us
Why TV’s ‘This is Us’ Is Making People Throw Out Their Crockpots
Latest Videos on TrendGorilla.com